23 June 2007

I finished all my work finally! Now it's being tested and hopefully I'll only get minor changes back and it'll all be signed off by the end of the week.

And then I can get paid.

That would be nice :)

I've been in meetings all day today. Yawn. My poor brain is full of numbers now.

But more important things have happened! :)

Henry has moved to Barcelona *sunglasses*. As a commited Spurs fan that's one of the best bits of news I've heard all summer. He he he.

All together now: 'Do do do, shame about Thierry....' :)

Hopefully this is the start of the long and painful collapse of the club into financial crisis. Well, one can hope.

Everything else is good though. Apart from my hangover ;)

Special mention to Jen who has stayed up all night chatting to me, twice in succession. That's dedication *doffs cap*

5 Comments:

At 24 June 2007 at 21:25, Blogger weenie said...

It is a shame about Henry - the Premiership missed his goalscoring - Drogba doesn't even come close. A real pity he's joined Barca, a bunch of cheating divers!

But Hugh Grant and Adam Brody?

ooooOOOOOooooh! ;-)

 
At 25 June 2007 at 10:04, Blogger weenie said...

A Hugh Grant and Adam Brody combo is appealing but..

...your a Spurs fan!

I suppose it could be worse, you could be a Manc United fan (tries not to spit as it's unladylike...)

 
At 25 June 2007 at 12:14, Blogger weenie said...

Okay okay, so Zenden wasn't the best buy but Pennant can still come good (I think..?).

And as I live and work around Manchester, I had to support a local team so City (or should that be Satay?) are my second team.

I went to a few matches last season but didn't go to the City v Spurs one, only go to the matches against big team... ;-)

I don't have anything against Spurs, though have to admit that as far as London clubs go, I would have to rank the Gooners above you (sorry) but be comforted that your team are ranked way above Chelski and the other London wannabes!

LFC v Spurs - care for a little wager? ;-)

 
At 26 June 2007 at 07:12, Blogger weenie said...

Only bet for beer? Sounds like a good bet but not really practical in this case?

How about a fiver a game (should buy you 2 pints down south, 3 pints up north...)?

I'll even give you the draw at Anfield... ;-)

 
At 26 June 2007 at 12:05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Arsenal done well to get that money for a player that is obviously aging and will perhaps not rediscover his previous brilliance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home