14 June 2007

Fings wot I 'av lernt:

  1. Veggie burgers don't need that much egg to bind them.
  2. They also take a lot less time to cook than potato wedges.
  3. Potato wedges with an olive oil, balsamic vinegar, paprika, cumin and garlic seasoning are MILES better than ones you get from pizza delivery places.
  4. Space Cowboys is a truly awful film.
  5. There's a limit to how many cups of tea you can drink in a day before you wish to carve out your own liver with a plastic spoon.
  6. Answering the phone and going 'uh-huh' actually counts as work.
  7. Cleaning the shower cubicle as displacement activity is surprisingly less fun than working.
  8. Comfortably Numb from the Pulse album is possibly the finest live track ever recorded.
  9. Spurs' first game of next season is away at Sunderland. I was briefly excited but then remembered that Nanny Rose is no longer alive and a visit to the north east no longer holds that charm. :(
  10. Groove Armada had a lot of talent. I wished I'd gone to see them locally before they were famous rather than saying 'nah, never heard of them'.
I'll see what I can learn tomorrow :)

3 Comments:

At 14 June 2007 at 18:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...as another 'displacement activity' howzabout burning that CD you promised me in November last year?

Just a thought...

 
At 15 June 2007 at 09:51, Blogger Red Squirrel said...

Well seeing as I didn't know it existed until 30th December that was quite precogniscent of me :-P

Yeah, yeah - you're down in 4 weeks. I'll give you a copy then.

 
At 18 June 2007 at 12:53, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luckyfeckinme! I may receive it within 12 months after all...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home