03 June 2007

Hmmmm, an interesting weekend!

I'm still not feeling 100% yet but stupidly agreed to go down and see a band when I should've had an early night. So with having had so little to eat all week the few beers we had got me really very drunk indeed.

Really very drunk. The gig was quite interesting even though the bass over-whelmed everything and drowned out the guitars. Their stuff on their myspace sounds much better. They're called The Transpersonals should you be interested. Good music, different planet. :)

Plus I bumped into K on the way home and she'd downgraded meeting tonight to a drink as she was skint already, but was just heading into town to go clubbing with her workmates at half eleven. Hmmm. I get the feeling it is not to be, so I shall stop chasing and let her make any further moves if she's interested. If not, I've lost nothing ;)

So late start Saturday, chatted to Jen for a bit then had a 4 hour meeting on festivals that dragged on. A couple of us are getting frustrated at the constant meetings with nothing to show for it, so Mr Unreliable has been told that unless he delivers on Monday as he's promised then he's going to be in a lot of trouble.

(That's not me btw, I'm very reliable. So long as you don't mind me being a bit late :) ).

And then today I've pootled about, done some washing and stuff, sorted some paperwork. Nothing exciting in the slightest. Pub Quiz in 2 hours though with housemate and her ex - should be fun!

Hectic week coming up so will update when I can :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home