31 May 2007

I've been ill for a few days with food poisoning. Lesson to self - don't buy prawns from the chinese supermarket again :(

I did manage half a bowl of soup with K yesterday for lunch which was great as I hadn't seen her for ages. Hopefully we can go for a drink this weekend!

Not much else going on really. I don't have the energy to do anything, certainly not much work.

Though I would highly recommend this band http://www.clayhillmusic.com/main/index.php whom I discovered are fronted by the guy who wrote and sang for Sunhouse (one of my favourite albums of all time).

2 Comments:

At 1 June 2007 at 20:23, Blogger Charby said...

Avebury looks cool!

And i wanna win the prize!!!

 
At 12 June 2007 at 12:05, Blogger weenie said...

Sorry to hear about the food poisoning - nasty business! I suffered when I had prawns in Belgium and nearly passed out in the restaurant toilets! My colleagues were too busy chatting and hadn't noticed that I'd been in there a while!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home