05 June 2007

We (girl1, her ex and myself) did the local pub quiz on Sunday night which was really good fun. We were kind of outclassed by some serious pub quizzers but came 5th out of ten with 60 points - thanks to some inspired guesswork (how many people have walked on the moon, for example?)

We'll be doing it again next week with a beefed up team to see if we can't do better :)

And I got asked if I'd like to run it one week as well. I'm tempted, but not sure I have enough time in the next six weeks. If I get a moment I'll see if I can't come up with something half decent.

Bit of a slow start yesterday but pretty much got there in the end. I have to demo my work so far back in Oxford tomorrow morning and luckily cracked the main problem this morning. Should all go smoothly now.

Right then, I've got to head off to the Womad site to meet the organiser and plan some logisitics, then straight to Bournemouth to see A3 and hear the new songs from the album played for the first time. How cool is that? :)



* It's 12 men who've walked on the moon. I am a font of trivial knowledge ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home