11 June 2007

Well 'wretched' (a new face or someone I know?) has pulled me up on Avebury being the oldest prehistoric monument. I did of course mean, the LARGEST prehistoric monument in europe (at least according to http://travel.canoe.ca/Travel/Europe/UK-Ireland/2005/09/02/1199890.html

Honest!

I've been sober since the A3 gig. Nothing has happened. I've been bored shiteless.

I've chatted to many people online and caught up on the gossip and did go for brunch with my mate from Oxford who was visiting Bristol for the weekend. Apart from that I've watched cricket, formula one, football and even golf.

Being sober sucks.

And now I find out Token is actually visiting in July, not next weekend like I'd mistakenly believed.

Ho hum, better do some more work. I need to factor VAT into our cashflow analysis for the festivals. Yawn-bleeding-yawn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home