27 June 2007

My, what a wonderful day! :)

We filled all the staff slots for Glade, and filled 80% of Womad - and we even got a least one chef on board.

And all the testing done on the project has come back so far as, if you'll excuse the Innerspace reference, Red Squirrel made = ZERO DEFECTS.

So today has been great. I even saw the sun for bit.

And Floyd has given me more cuddles than ever before, probably because today has not been good at all. Today has been shit. Today has been angry, moody and upset. Today has been 'why do I bother?' Today has been Fuck You All.

Now sorry, I have some americans to win money from at poker. At least being pissed off makes me a seriously good poker player. I'm currently 85th out of 533. And 2800 started the tourney.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home