22 May 2007

So this working from home malarky started badly, but is going well now.

Yesterday I discovered the telecoms people hadn't done their job on Friday so I had to head over to Oxford in the afternoon for just under two hours and download a 3GB database onto my laptop, then come home again. Happy happy joy joy.

But today has been excellent. Up at ten, nice leisurely shower before going shopping for a loaf tin, doing some festival stuff, then some work at super quick speed in between cups of tea, then chatted online to people, then made a Garlic, Paprika and Herb loaf, then did some more work, cuddled Floyd, bought him more food, did some more work and am now waiting for GGTW to call me and summon me to Gusto's for a coffee (or tea in my case).

Is 15:30 too early to start on the beers? :)

Oh yes, since I restarted doing this I've had a quite a few hits (probably people waiting for the exact moment I lose the plot and have a breakdown or something *rolls eyes*) so we're rapidly approaching 1000 unique views. Which means there's 1000 very bored people in the world :P

Anyway, the first identifiable person after 1000 views gets a surprise present (if I have their address). Now that's motivation! :-D

2 Comments:

At 23 May 2007 at 07:46, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or 3 people that have visited everyday in the last year. Sorry to piss on your fire ;)

Get a job!

You should at least be emailing me and letting me know what your up to!

 
At 23 May 2007 at 10:46, Blogger Red Squirrel said...

I have a job - I'm beng paid to work from home :-P

And I have sitemeter so can see locations and ip addresses of every visit.

I know who's right :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home