09 March 2006

Back from my wanderings, this time armed with photos! Due to my pathetic inability to read Japanese I`ve been unable to get Paint to resize the buggers so they`re nearly 500k each. I`ll only pick the best ones.

First up is the highlight so far - the rotating train seats! :)

Sadly I couldnā€˜t get one of them actually turning, so you`ll have to take my word for it!
Next is the view from my hotel window...


And finally, because I`m running out of time and am pining for tempura, the view of Tokyo from the Mori tower observatory....

That`s the Tokyo tower (a cheap knock-off of the Eiffel tower) in the middle there. Hope that`s slightly interesting. More when I get them!

Almost forgot to laugh at Chelsea, so :) :) :)


2 Comments:

At 9 March 2006 at 20:25, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, good u r there ok, and that the seats turn round. What are the girls like...?

 
At 10 March 2006 at 06:53, Blogger Red Squirrel said...

The girls are tiny ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home