21 February 2006

Okay, where was I? I'm still working on this project which is interesting (in a techie way) and is certainly stretching me at the moment. To those domino people reading this, what I'm doing is writing a web-configurable field-level domain search engine which serves up the results using Ajax. Not seen anything like it around (a couple of related products that sell for several thousand pounds and not as flexible or advanced, but nothing directly comparable. I'm quite proud of it actually - this is descending into geekdom - and may well release the code if I don't stay at the place. If anyone wants a copy then let me know!)

I'm now a 15-minute assessment from being a qualified club coach after having my training day on saturday. We played football non-stop from 9:30 until 4:30, did an exam and then I drove for 2 hours to near Nottingham for a meal and a murder-mystery evening. I ached on so many different levels that it wasn't funny!

Turned out to be the murderer as well (again - I'm always the murderer at these things!) but Blaired my way to convincing everyone else that it wasn't me (not a single nomination). I'm now off the wagon as well so am trying to get my eye in before my holiday.

Will finish this tomorrow - second half kicking off in Arse v Real game!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home