02 February 2007

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's FRIDAY! Top bollocks! :)

After the move on Tuesday (I was still lugging computers around at 10pm) and an early start on Wednesday I was expecting to leave yesterday, but a few beers (no many) on Wednesday night while watching the second leg of the Spurs semi-final and whoomph! I was knocked flat on Thursday (it's since transpired that so was my boss so either a bug or something at the curry house late on Tuesday methinks).

So despite dragging myself in for 2 hours late yesterday I've still got to work until 4pm today. Thankfully I'm less achey after football now otherwise I'd be dead on my feet this afternoon.

A few more business meetings this weekend on the cards - the Glastonbury catering project looks like it really has legs, while the ice-cream venture is still in the balance. More details as and when!

And then on Sunday I have the pleasure of watching us lose to Manure at WHL when I take full advantage of my Dad being in Africa by nicking his season ticket :)

1 Comments:

At 5 February 2007 at 10:48, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lose to manure was an understatement!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home