17 January 2007

A rare midweek update.

We didn't win the quiz last night - and for the first time didn't even win any money after coming half a point off of 3rd. We weren't helped by only having four people (the winning team had 12) who knew stuff about football, especially when the first round was literature :)

Next week we shall have our revenge! ;)

This weekend is mega-busy with S, his wife D and kiwigirl coming over for saturday night. I was hoping to use a spare room at a neighbours but that's not possible now so I'm struggling to think of a solution. I shall have to ask girl 1 if she doesn't mind me using her bed (that's if she finally answers her phone :-/ ).

This week is looking up though - England finally beat someone at cricket (even if it was NZ, they're better than us), Spurs should hopefully beat Cardiff in the FA Cup tonight and I shall hopefully have a great final weekend on the beers before giving up for a while!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home