05 January 2007

It's friday! Yay! I'm so very tired and a nice weekend off (with a couple of beers, no doubt) will be most welcome. I may even finish painting the hallway. Yeah.....

As part of my new health kick this week I only had beers last night, and walked the four miles to the pub to get them. Practically lost weight. Probably :)

And I'm about to drive back to Bristol listening to the new 12th Man CD (absolutely hilarious - and you can't get it here yet :P ) and go for a beer or two with the guys.

But I'll quickly comment on the latest transfer gossip. Apparently, apart from signing Taarbat, Alnwick and Giles Barnes we're offering 12m and Callum Davenport for Darren Bent. :-/

Not sure about that at all.....

Oh yeah, and we might have lost 5-0 to the aussies today. Not sure though, I've got cricket on ignore until the world cup :)

1 Comments:

At 5 January 2007 at 22:30, Blogger Charby said...

GET. YOUR. FUCKING. YIDDO. HANDS. OFF. BENT.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home