29 January 2007

It's Monday! Happy, happy, joy, joy :)

Having worked hard this morning I'm about to be graced by the presence of my immediate boss who's normally in London full time. Due to the impending move and server upgrade she's going to be in the office for about 6 weeks (hopefully I'll be gone before that finishes :) ) so at least I'll have someone to field the crap that normally gets thrown my way. They're all scared of her :)

The FA Cup 5th round draw is in half an hour and I'm hoping for Plymouth at home - which means we'll get Chelsea away!

And the past week has been good on the health front. No beers saturday or sunday (and only a few on friday night in London) and still no take-aways or fast food eaten this year. Combined with a second week of football and I lost 5lbs last week :)

Both Thumper and Jen (who's being ignored for the time being for being mean to me just because a mossie bit her :-P) were unchanged, so the current situation looks like this:

So only 7lbs to go!

In other news - I've been asked to blogsit for Charby and will do so once she sends me an email with news on it. At the moment people are logging on just to see if it's changed. I feel like doing a dance routine or juggling act just to keep them entertained :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home