23 November 2005

Just a quick one, as I need to get home and freeze to death there rather than in a glorified portacabin. It's absolutely fucking freezing up here. Last night I was persuaded to play football as I need the exercise (though secretly I was hoping the fog would mean it was called off). That was seriously cold - running around for an hour in sub-zero temperatures with every breath solidifying your lungs....

I scored though, so it all worked out for the best.... :)

Work has been very busy and my boss has been in a foul mood so I've had to work really hard (well, work at least - it's the same to me) hence the lack of updating. I've also been a bit lax with keeping up with the cricket as it starts at 4:30am so I've only been catching the last hour or so once I get to work at 10:30! Not tomorrow though. Tomorrow I'll be in at 8 because I fly to germany again this weekend so need to head to Stansted at 2 at the latest on Friday (possibly even earlier due to forecast snow that day. Just my luck to be out of the country when it's about to snow....)

This gives me the added bonus of catching 3 or more hours of cricket on my little DAB radio (when hopefully England can pull off a miracle and level the series). In the meantime, I need fish and chips, plus a couple of beers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home