29 November 2005

I've been really bad at updating this haven't I? I guess a mixture of being busy and not much happening is taking its toll....

Okay, what's happened since last week? Well, girl 3 sent me an email on Thursday stating that she "didn't feel 'zingy' after meeting me so please don't email me again" - which I hadn't done since meeting her! Not unexpected but never nice. So I took advantage of the new licensing laws to get fairly toasted instead. So that looks like I'm just down to girls 1 and 2 (whom I share flats with) and foreign girl 1 (who's the other side of the world). Stud-muffin I ain't....

Only a half day Friday (hangover precluded an early start) as I jetted off to Germany for my niece's 2nd birthday. Had a great weekend and really enjoyed myself but got back to my car at Stansted at midnight - then faced a 4 hour drive back up north (because they shut 30 miles of the A1, presumably for a laugh). I did however make it to work before midday yesterday and almost made it in on time today. Thankfully it looks like footie is cancelled tonight so I'll grab an early night and try and make up some hours tomorrow (while listening to England's abject batting - in fact, I doubt we'll still be batting by the time my alarm goes at 7am)...

Ho hum, I need a nice weekend with no stress. Fat chance....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home