26 September 2008

Inappropriate

Call me old fashioned, but I do not think that the appropriate response to a text reading 'Have a good day. Love you' is one stating 'I hearr you'.

That's one mere step away from:

Person 1: "You are the true light of my life. Without you gracing my presence my heart would be a vast desolate place where nothing could ever grow, but with you a part of me I feel our love could conquer anything!"

Person 2: "Word."



(In the interests of fairness - and me not getting walloped - I'd like to point out it was swiftly followed by a non-typoed text saying 'I heart you'. Not swiftly enough to avoid me taking the piss, but then I'd hate to disappoint :) )

12 Comments:

At 26 September 2008 at 11:41, Blogger Glamourpuss said...

Ah, the perils of love...

Puss

 
At 26 September 2008 at 15:51, Blogger Gorilla Bananas said...

I thought "I hearr you" sounded pretty good. Love in a Scotch accent.

 
At 26 September 2008 at 17:07, Blogger P said...

You are a bad person. No one should ever say a nice thing to you again if you're just going to take the piss out of them. Bad!!! :(

 
At 26 September 2008 at 17:20, Blogger Red Squirrel said...

puss - indeed :)

gb - I shall read all her texts in a Scotch accent from now on.

paula - but I take the piss out of everyone, including myself! It's part of my 'charm' :)

 
At 26 September 2008 at 20:49, Blogger justme said...

Ummmm.....this was a text to YOU? I'm with Gorilla Bananas....but only on this...

 
At 26 September 2008 at 21:00, Blogger Red Squirrel said...

justme - yes it was a text to me. Is the thought that someone may send ME an 'I heart you' text that ridiculous? *cries*

 
At 26 September 2008 at 23:13, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really not enjoying this post. Not one bit..

 
At 26 September 2008 at 23:14, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But it all fairness, I hear you.

 
At 26 September 2008 at 23:31, Blogger Red Squirrel said...

Whoops. :(

 
At 27 September 2008 at 04:26, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeez, whats happening here, the blog with the most comments is about a toilet cubicle conversation, and now we have instant paranoia.
Ah, familiar territory at last... Alfa Male

 
At 27 September 2008 at 04:32, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comment continued...

I'm good at paranoia, why not leave that to me and you enjoy a relationship, Mr Squirrel, with a lovely person...
5.30 AM Somewhere east of USA and west of Tunbridge Wells

 
At 27 September 2008 at 10:56, Blogger Red Squirrel said...

It's not paranoia if you know it's true ;-P

Enjoy the sheep!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home