11 June 2008

So long, suckers....

I'm off to Le Mans now to see lots of cars going 'nnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooow' past me at 200mph in the dark.

Back next week, when I shall be a physical wreck from camping in mud for four nights - so don't expect much sense.

Well, less sense than normal then.

Yeah, okay, so you won't be able to tell the difference. Happy now? *glares*

Here's some of today's pottery to keep you occupied while I'm gone. Feel free to add abusive comments.


Behave yourselves while I'm gone. Or else.....

7 Comments:

At 11 June 2008 at 21:44, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abusive comment #1 -

You = shite.

 
At 11 June 2008 at 21:59, Blogger Red Squirrel said...

Plagiarist!

 
At 11 June 2008 at 22:05, Blogger weenie said...

Impressed with the bowls! Sell on ebay next? :-) Hope you have a great time at Le Mans!

 
At 11 June 2008 at 22:07, Blogger Red Squirrel said...

Oooh, thanks weenie :)

Enjoy the rest of the football over the weekend!

 
At 11 June 2008 at 22:14, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abusive comment #2 -

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries!

 
At 13 June 2008 at 11:19, Blogger Glamourpuss said...

I'm afraid I'm not very good at behaving myself.

Have a jolly trip.

Puss

 
At 19 June 2008 at 18:46, Blogger P said...

You've clearly gone . . . potty! Ha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home