01 June 2008

Bah...

Huh, I had the idea first.....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7430113.stm


*******************

Later edit:

There's a rat in my office what am I going to do?
There's a rat in my office what am I going to do?
I'm going to leave that rat in the hope it dies peacefully and can be found in the middle of the office and disposed of neatly tomorrow, that's what I'm going to do.
I'm going to leave that rat.


Admittedly the UB40 version was catchier.*




*There's a rat in my office because Floyd brought a baby one in, I hasten to add. Then fucked off and left me cross-legged on my chair in case it tries to bite me.



1 Comments:

At 2 June 2008 at 20:13, Blogger Glamourpuss said...

Greenwash. A decade ago anyone making a scale replica of Big Ben from empty Coca Cola cans would have been sectioned. But now, because it's 'for the environment' he gets a fucking plinth on the Southbank.

Tsk.

Puss

 

Post a Comment

<< Home