21 December 2007

I went to the local petrol station tonight to buy a pizza (*blush* £1.34 for a deep pan, go classy me) and I joined the long queue of christmas people filling up before heading off to climates as cold and as wet. Anyway, I reach the front of the line and the guy says 'hello boss, no beer tonight?'

The shame :(

Even worse was the belated lifting of said beer to waist height.

Double shame. With a big long line of people going 'alcoholic, I could tell it from his paleness'

Bastards.

Time to find another place for cheap beer :(

Edit:

I've read that back and that's the funniest thing I've ever posted - unintentionally anyway.....

4 Comments:

At 21 December 2007 at 22:29, Blogger weenie said...

That was funny! :-)

 
At 22 December 2007 at 01:23, Blogger Valley Girl said...

Did that really happen? Those people are evil. I would've told them to f*ck off.

 
At 22 December 2007 at 10:58, Blogger Red Squirrel said...

Well the people in the queue didn't voice their thoughts, but I could read them pretty wewll in their reaction.

Tres embarrassing!

 
At 23 December 2007 at 12:43, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, the early signs of being an alcoholic, paranoia and reading peoples thoughts... GGTW

 

Post a Comment

<< Home