18 December 2007

On Sunday night I stayed up until 5:30am with my uncle, having 'just another one' 8 times until we emptied my sister's beer fridge of anything drinkable. Then we went to bed at 6am.

Then we got up at 7am to catch our flight back.

Then I drove back to Bristol from Stansted without sleep.

Then I nodded off at the wheel so slept at a motorway service station for an hour, getting back at 2pm. Then slept until 9pm, then found my internet connection was deaded after Virgin Media had a national outage of all services (bastards, just utter evil bastards) until this morning.

No internet *scared*

Little sleep *scared*

Actually enjoyed playing with children this weekend *terrified*

On the plus side, we beat Man City tonight 2-0. Away. With 10 men for 70 minutes after a ridiculous sending off. That's two wins on the trot, both away, and both without conceding a goal. Juande Ramos, you may have my babies - if you ask nicely enough :)

3 Comments:

At 19 December 2007 at 23:04, Blogger Charby said...

thought you've been missing!

You know your "Who's Who" takes you straight back to the main page? Or is that intentional?!

 
At 19 December 2007 at 23:27, Blogger weenie said...

Seems like we're both suffering from sleep deprivation!

Children are fun - you've only just found out!?

 
At 19 December 2007 at 23:46, Blogger Red Squirrel said...

Charbs - I'm currently undecided as to whether to add a proper who's who, and can't be arsed to remove the link :)

Weenie - first time I've ever found children fun (even for the short time I did). Normally I find that children deserve painful deaths, frankly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home