17 May 2007

Wow, suddenly I had lots of overseas readers yesterday! They've probably all run to the hills screaming but should any of you have returned then Welcome! Welcome to the world of an emotionally erratic and highly sarcastic Englishman.

It is oft quoted that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, but then the witless would say that wouldn't they? :P

Ooh, England got a run without losing a wicket. An exciting ten minutes there. 12 balls, one run, no wickets. Cricket is fan-bloody-tastic.

Two more days to go. I'm getting demob happy, though also sad at leaving the good mates I've made here. Oh well, I guess I'll keep in contact with as many as I can!

Spurs Transfer Gossip Corner

None. :(

1 Comments:

At 18 May 2007 at 12:10, Blogger Red Squirrel said...

I like it :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home