27 February 2007

Steve said:

"Whilst your bored and taking a break - you should have guest bloggers. I want to blog about how rubbish spurs are etc - can I go first?"

which isn't actually a bad idea (though I'm not taking a break because I'm bored, I'm taking a break to spend more time in the real world meeting real people before giving up and coming back online to while away my life talking to people I'll never meet on t'internet.)

Anyway, if anyone has anything they'd like to put on here - stories about me, general witterings, stuff about how rubbish spurs are (bit late for that :-P), anything really then email me and I'll post it on here.

I'll only correct your spelling and grammar :)

1 Comments:

At 11 March 2007 at 23:20, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats going on? 3 3 with Chelsea now. You'll start to think you've a proper team or something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home