22 March 2006

Okey-dokes. Going to try and put some pictures up now (not an easy task with this computer).

First up is the Panda at Tokyo Zoo. It did nothing - could've been stuffed in fact. And seeing as it only cost three quid to get into the zoo, it probably was...

The next one I took because it was March (ho ho)

Right then, to prove I am actually in Sydney (for another 12 hours or something) here's the Opera house with a big feck-off ship in front of it. I've not taken that many photos when here because I took loads last time I visited in 2000 to see my sister.

Last one now because the tinternet connection here is rubbish and these photos are taking ages to upload! I went to the zoo here (much better than Tokyo but also ten times the cost) and finally saw a platypus. That's one messed up creature....

So today I went to the aquarium and saw foreign girl 1 for the last time, and tonight I'm going for an Indian Sydney-stylee before getting an early night. Need to be at the airport for 6:30am!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home