06 October 2005

Well now I'm getting abuse for not writing enough! Normally it's the other way round...

Not posted for a few days due to mild hangovers (Tuesday and Today) and being ill (Wednesday). Monday night was spent in the one good pub up here reading the paper and having a few quiet pints of Bombadier whilst waiting for girl 2 to come back from a jog with the house key. I ended up staying until nearly closing time because they had a pub quiz in which I came second (to the mild annoyance of some of the teams of people I was competing against I was happily drunk enough to be doing a sudoku and the crossword at the same time). I probably would have won if I'd known anything about soaps or recognised the musical talents of Christine Aguillera (sp?). Next week I might drag girl 2 down there (after she's finished watching both episodes of corrie on on a Monday) to get a few more points.

Was strangely chuffed to have known the middle name of the porridge character played by Ronnie Barker though, just in time for him to die the very next day.

Tuesday was spent sleeping almost the entire day, and Wednesday was spent catching up at work, doing mileage records for the impending IR audit and going to the pub to read the paper and have a few pints of Bombadier. Got back in time to watch Lost, chat to sister about potential new baby (was due yesterday but no movement yet), chat to GGTE1 (whatever that means) about going for a swiftie tomorrow and chat to my dad about when he's flying back from germany after visiting my sister. Thankfully he's staying out there for a couple of weeks so I'll catch up with him over there - talking of which, must go and book my tickets.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home