23 September 2005

Well thank god for Man City! They managed to lose 3-0 on penalties to some rubbish side like Doncastor Rovers on wednesday night meaning that everyone is no-longer talking about spurs' shambolic performance on the tuesday. Thank you, Stuart Pearce....

I've been keeping my head down doing work and sleeping (girl 2 is looking after her ill mother on the other side of the country so I have the flat to myself) so nothing much has happened recently. Chat with accountant has meant that things are not half as bad as I thought they were (regarding expenses query from IR) and I should escape a fine.

Got a busy weekend visiting F down south so will be taking it easy tonight (yeah, right). Will write all of that up on Monday.....

Oh yeah - hope my old uni mate in Houston is going to be okay. He's only just finished getting his new house built, I think, so last thing he'll need is a fuck-off hurricane in his back garden....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home