19 April 2008

Hours spent today sorting and filing paperwork*: 5

Hours spent today burning sensitive paperwork**: 2

I've got a good 3 or 4 days worth of filing to go too :(





* this 'keep all paperwork for six years' thing is awesome. Being now in my 8th year of trading it means that should anything naughty, incompetent or illegal have happened in years One and Two (not that it would or anything, what with me being super-nice, super-honest and super-squeaky clean) then I'm in the clear because all (um, I mean 'if there was any') paperwork alluding to such activity (that wouldn't have happened, of course) has just been torched. SUCKERS!!!

** I likes burning things, me. Not people, or cars, or houses - or even students for that matter - but things that should be burnt (still not students - yet). There's something magical about a fire. The one time my car was set on fire and blown up (not by me, I hasten to add) it was pretty amazing though. Too expensive and not amazing enough to want to see again, however.

2 Comments:

At 21 April 2008 at 22:10, Blogger weenie said...

But you had 2 hours of fun! I have a load of filing too to do, soon you won't be able to see me as I will have built walls around my desk....

 
At 22 April 2008 at 11:26, Blogger Red Squirrel said...

I was doing filing on a saturday though - beat that for sadness :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home