09 April 2008

Just been working again most of the night in my new office (I say 'office', it's my spare room with a new desk and chair - and 8 tonnes of assorted (read, unsorted) paperwork dotting the floor) so I'm too knackered to write anything serious.

It probably made more sense in my head anyway.

That last sentence just described my entire life :(


Anyway, the following picture is why I'm an utter genius:

Yes, that's right - it's a castle made out of empty diet coke cans (a modest seven days consumption).

Why does that make me a genius, I hear you ask (loudly and repeatedly in some cases)?

It makes me a genius because:

a) everyone knows of my vast rate of diet coke drinking
b) building something stupid makes you a 'character'
c) this makes everyone who approaches your desk converse with you about diet coke
d) combine this with getting in at 10am every day and they will make jokes about that all day long, which means....

e) no-one pays attention to the fact that you spend 50% of your time on the internet, or in the canteen - they just leave you to get on with your work and don't burden you with pointless enquiries :)

Diet Coke - repels office parasites!

4 Comments:

At 9 April 2008 at 21:39, Blogger weenie said...

So, no recycling bin? :-)

 
At 9 April 2008 at 22:41, Blogger Red Squirrel said...

It's the bin in the top left-hand corner! :)

It all goes in there every week or so...

 
At 10 April 2008 at 21:41, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...to be recycled into an aeroplane for you to fly off in to visit even more foreign climes?

 
At 11 April 2008 at 11:01, Blogger Red Squirrel said...

Air miles travelled by Red Squirrel this calendar year:

0

Air miles travelled by token this calendar year:

25,000+



ZING!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home