06 February 2008

Further to yesterday's 'further to' post:

Now it appears that the technical guy and my fellow new contractor used to work together a few years ago in London. The world's getting so small I'm feeling claustrophobic....

Still, my first job at the new place is done. In order of wowness, we have:

1) Slovakian girl - her interests include pottery (hey hey!) and badminton (I've entirely coincidentally joined the work badminton club - before I found this out :) ).

2) Largish, but dead cute with it, girl on my floor. She has a PhD in Chemistry as well as a degree in Chemistry and German (what I did, like, when I was clever) and brainy women are a turn-on :)

3) Incredibly fit, yet moody girl on my floor. She's an Admin assistant with a Masters in Art and Humanities. This company has the highest average IQ of any I've ever worked at. I even think the receptionist has a Doctorate....


This working thing is tiring. Waking up in the morning sucks. :(

2 Comments:

At 11 February 2008 at 21:53, Blogger weenie said...

You've got 3 babes to choose from - that's enough to get you leaping out of bed in the morning? ;-)

(sorry, not spamming you with comments, just playing catch up!)

 
At 12 February 2008 at 18:14, Blogger Red Squirrel said...

Ha ha! :)

I keep finding new ones. Sadly I just need to find a way to be on their floor without sny stalking going on (easier said than done when my job is to sit in front of my computer ALL bleeding day)....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home