23 January 2008

It's probably a good week!

I can say that because Spurs defeated, nay humiliated, nay destroyed their bitterest rivals 5-1 last night to reach the Carling Cup Final with a perfomance that was the sporting equivalent of anal rapage.



Ah, it feels damn fine to be a Spurs fan today :)



Okay, admittedly I'm technically unemployed from the end of the month and have no reserves of cash to fall back on but who cares - we won 5-1 last night :) Against Arsenal :) :) To reach a cup final :) :) :)

4 Comments:

At 23 January 2008 at 18:29, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because pissing on your bonfire is fun - I would remind you it was Arsenal reserves - of which the first leg you could only draw against what was a bunch of kids ;)

 
At 23 January 2008 at 20:03, Blogger Red Squirrel said...

8 players played in the previous league game - define 'first team' :-P

6-2 on aggregate is fine by me. We would've beaten Real Madrid last night. Possibly.

 
At 23 January 2008 at 21:54, Blogger PrincessPolly said...

"Arsenal" - its a name that always makes me laugh. I know fuck all about football though so that's my contribution over! :)

 
At 23 January 2008 at 22:27, Blogger Red Squirrel said...

Why, thank you Polly :)

And you're right Arsenal are indeed laughable *nods*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home