18 February 2008

By the cold and religious we were taken in hand. Shown how to feel good and told to feel bad.

It is not the intention of this post to freak anyone out. But....

I had a conversation recently with someone who is way more of a 'playa' than myself who shocked me somewhat by telling me he'd never, ever got his brown wings. Never. Not even close.

Now I've slept with a few women, not loads and loads, but probably about average - and I've gained my brown wings with every single one. Not even counting the ones I couldn't be bothered (or didn't want to - I must've been ill or something) to have sex with who had previously expressed an interest in doing so. In fact a handful of them were interested in a variety of sexual practices that really don't need repeating here and have certainly broadened my already rather open mind :)

This clearly shows that, seeing as he's had lots of girlfriends and is now married while I'm almost the opposite, any woman desperate enough to sleep with me is desperate enough to do anything.

An application form is available on request ;-P

*I'm taking my titles at random from the Pink Floyd album The Final Cut which I listened to for the first time in a couple of years on Sunday. It was the album that first got me interested in their music and therefore has plenty of memories attached. Mainly good ones....

6 Comments:

At 19 February 2008 at 20:28, Blogger PrincessPolly said...

Oh YUCK! I had to check the definition of that although I had a strong suspicion of what it meant already. That is something I will never do. Ouch.

 
At 19 February 2008 at 21:02, Blogger Red Squirrel said...

Aye, is not to everyone's tastes. I'm not going to say no if offered though am I?

Besides, it it hurts you're doing it wrong :)

 
At 20 February 2008 at 10:48, Blogger BB said...

Yay Polly! I had to look too - at least I'm not the only one. :P

 
At 20 February 2008 at 11:02, Blogger Red Squirrel said...

It's clearly a bloke's term then (along with red wings, golden wings and metal wings I guess).

Your reactions simply reinforce my point that I obviously only attract less than normal women. Sigh.

 
At 20 February 2008 at 17:19, Blogger weenie said...

Your reactions simply reinforce my point that I obviously only attract less than normal women. Sigh.

Think you could be right there, mate.

Many of my mates were adventurous 'playas' themselves but that was never (and still isn't) on the menu.

 
At 20 February 2008 at 18:18, Blogger Red Squirrel said...

Think you could be right there, mate.

Hmmm. Maybe I should change the subtitle of this blog to 'Attractor of pure filth freakazoids'....

Sigh again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home