16 February 2008

I'm officially in 'drift' mode this weekend.

Something is very wrong but I can't put my finger on exactly what it is. Maybe it was stalker girl reading my blog again after a gap when I thought she'd given up (and my car-crash-like inability to not go to her myspace page to see if there was a specific reason for her resurfacing. There wasn't). Maybe it was walking past the offices where head-fuck girl works on friday (well, where she was last working last time I heard anything about her several years ago) - I never knew where they were so it was entirely by accident. Maybe being sober for 46 days has finally taken it's toll.

I'll type that again. 46 days.

Forty-six looooooooooooooooooong days.

Hmpf.

I'm off to visit Token and watch him get drunk all night while I try not to kill him.

Laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home