15 October 2007

Apart from the rugby it was a good weekend. I'd not seen Normy or K for a couple of years seeing as we all lived in different parts of the country and they both have kids. We'd all set our first business up in late 1999 (like, so last century dude) but after a disastrous stint in partnership with a Manchester based company we all went our separate ways.

We were all meeting up because K emigrates to Canada the week after next and we had a brief, if sad, farewell session. Hopefully I can go and visit him in Canada soon!

I'm finally taking my holiday as of Thursday and will be be back in a week. I hope to catch up with some friends new and old and more importantly relax a bit. I've kept back a few new books to read, plus of course there's the world cup final to look forward to next weekend (and Spurs playing on Monday too ;-) )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home