09 October 2007

Fucking students. I swear, if they wake me up at 3am again (twice on schoolnights in a week) by having a party WITH THEIR BACK DOOR WIDE OPEN so they can have a fag and still hear the music then I will kill them, cut their bodies up and bury them in lyme.

Or go round and say 'wouldn't mind keeping it down a bit eh?' again. Sometimes being English is such a handicap.....

Edit:

Mind you, that never stopped ol' Fred West did it? Kids being a bit rowdy upstairs = "Rosemary, I think we need a new patio."

Funny old chap - had threesomes with the missus and female neighbours and killed the ones he didn't like. It's like a x-rated version of putting your picture on faceparty to be rated.....

4 Comments:

At 9 October 2007 at 23:17, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Norway 1% is that? I know its cold here but it ain't Norway.

And

I always find "shut the fuck up!" works... or "are you really still listening to those old tunes..." has an amazing effect on the high on insecurity amongst the young.

 
At 9 October 2007 at 23:30, Blogger Red Squirrel said...

I think if I do have to go around I might try "it's amazing how good a quality video I got of you all snorting half a gram of coke each last week when you left your back door open. Now shut up or meet PC Mole, the rubber glove burrower for hidden drugs....."

 
At 10 October 2007 at 00:06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm scared. I think I'm scared. Yes, its scarey. I'm scared.

 
At 10 October 2007 at 13:29, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you can't join them, beat them...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home