04 October 2007

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgh!

They switched the kick-off time for the Spurs UEFA Cup match to 3:45pm, and I'd arranged my doctor's appointment for 3:30pm so I was all set for the evening start :(

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!


On my post last night I forgot to mention last Friday. I met two forummers from f365 for a 'few' beers in an effort to get a link into a Bristol 5-a-side game (mission completed). I also had one of the funniest nights I can remember and pretty much laughed for about 4 hours non-stop. At one point Robin took my photo to post on the forum (despite having met about 50 of them, I've never posted my picture on there and some people want to see it for some reason). To get my retaliation in first I took theirs in return. His never came out (result!), whereas my phone appears to come with an in-built MongWarp(TM) software, thus:

To be fair to them, it was after 8 pints at 3am :-P

I got their drunken permission to post them on f365 when we all got to our respective homes and the resultant thread got to 8 pages with some brilliant photoshops on it. I won't link the thread because then people would know who I am on there, but the best ones are included below:









And my personal favourite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home