17 April 2007

Well, busy, busy, busy.

Plus also fuck, fuck, fuck. It appears that Rupes' stag-do (that isn't a stag-do because he's cancelled the wedding and has been re-branded as a 'hookers and strippers tour' - I'll choose strippers if that's the only choice methinks :-S ) is not the weekend after next as I first thought, but is in fact this weekend. Or rather, this Friday until Monday in Prague.

And there's me with the time booked off the weekend after, no passport here, hardly any clothes worthy of the name and with football booked for Thursday night in London from 9pm until 10pm.

Luckily my nice IT manager has allowed me to switch the days off, but I'll just have to do Oxford - London for 9pm, London - Oxford (to drop Evan off) by 11:30pm, Oxford-Bristol by 1am. And then probably Bristol-Luton on the Friday.

And I thought my 7 hour drive back from the Edinburgh stag-do while stinkingly hungover on Sunday was bad! Still, last man standing on both nights. Go me *rolls eyes*

The Glasto tender now looks dead and buried. The last communication was that the festival office (all 150 staff that our tender was supposed to cover) already have a caterer who has decided he can cope with 3000 instead. Hmmmmm, chinny-reckon. The person handling this at Oxfam is a fecking retard if she thinks we're buying that, and a useless tart for everything else she's put us through so far this year.

Plus the ice-cream business is stalled due to one of the three of us planning it leaving his wife, moving onto a house-boat at Bristol docks and letting Bristol's pre-eminent alcoholic, weed-smoking and ex-Falklands war nutter move in with him. We've not heard from our 'business partner' for a week. Missing, presumed stoned.

On a positive note, we won football last night and I only let in two goals in my half (competition for places is hotting up). A good run out on Wednesday and I may just hit my target weight in time for a monumental booze-fest of a weekend :)

Then I shall give up drinking for a month. No, seriously, I will.

Anything else? Um, probably loads. Great news from one internet friend, another has decided to ignore me entirely for reasons I don't even pretend to understand (mainly because I haven't been told them and am at a loss as to what I've done). Oh, and I'm going for a drink with a real-life girl this weekend. Oh, no, I'm not am I? Duh. Better re-arrange that for the weekend after!

And finally - come on England today against Seffrica, and come on you spurs for the rest of the season! :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home