20 July 2006

Tired. Tired. Tired.

First day on the job and my brain is over-loading with the amount of information I've had to learn today. I like a challenge but this is looking like a thankless task. The systems are archaic and bodged and need to be fixed in situ, and all before I get a chance to start developing their non-functioning domino system! Ho hum.

And once I finish at 5pm (having got up in Bristol at 6am to make it here for 9) I'm going for dinner with Angie the sole, over-worked IT person here to discuss strategies for overhauling everything. I think I'd rather sleep as I had 12 hours sleep from Wednesday night until Monday morning (and worked 61 hours serving hot food in a sweltering kitchen) at the Glade festival. I'll update with stories and pictures tomorrow, or over the weekend. It was a top weekend though (in parts!)

Tired. Tired. Tired.

1 Comments:

At 20 July 2006 at 20:57, Blogger Charby said...

so tired then?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home