23 June 2006

A slight improvement today apparently, but tomorrow is the critical point. My sister flies into Bristol tonight and will be staying at mine this weekend while we do some hospital visiting, so I'm likely to not be near a computer for a few days.

The only downside is that her flight back is right in the middle of the England match so I'll miss most of it. Ho hum, there's more important things than football.

Did I just say that? :-/

Also football related - I've failed to get a season ticket at spurs for next season thanks to all the glory hunters desperate to see us play twice in the UEFA cup. Though financially that's not such a bad thing as this project I was lined up to do has been postponed for several months, meaning I need to find a job if I can. Best to wait until next week, methinks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home