13 June 2006

Funeral is friday so I'll be going up Thursday night, and will be working hard until then (hopefully my air con will be fixed for the drive north). This does mean I'll miss the England match, but them's the breaks.

I've had a great time watching the football and doing nothing else this week, but that all comes to an end now. Though the major project they want looks to be on hold for a while so I may have to start looking for other work next week. Meh. Can't get enthused about it!

Weekend in London was good (apart from the England match which was dull). I did seem to spend most of it travelling though! Had several drinks with internet girl during the afternoon matches and then wandered up to Hemel to see the boys and chat business, see Ali's new house and drink more beer. Top day! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home