30 June 2008

Briefly

Basically I'm not sacked, but Alpha Male is. It turns out that I'm Beta Male, well I was, but now I'm Alpha Male.

I hope this means I don't get sacked next.

I shouldn't have been concerned but I was - simply because it has happened to me before. Many moons ago I had my contract terminated because I was friends with another contractor who was being terminated and they thought I wouldn't work properly/would sabotage the system once he was gone. Yeah, *exactly*.

So the weekend was a bit tense, but it's all over now, and someone even said I was 'adorable' yesterday. I think she may be blind, but she makes me smile anyway :)

1 Comments:

At 1 July 2008 at 10:20, Blogger Glamourpuss said...

Adorable's good. Being sacked isn't. Sounds like you got it right.

Puss

 

Post a Comment

<< Home