18 January 2008

Well girl1 is definitely moving out in 4 weeks :(

Pros:

I get my office and storage space back
I can have the TV on louder late at night
I can walk naked around my flat whenever I want
I have a spare room for visitors
I can bring girlies back to the flat

Cons:

I never bring any girlies back anyway
No extra money
It can get a bit lonely on my own all the time
I can only go away for the weekend without leaving Floyd unfed
Should I not get the job I have to interview more people for the flat (women in the main) again which is boring and occasionally unpleasant

*sigh*


Aaaaaaanyway, my favourite forum has had a complete rebuild due to hackage and so some of the better stuff got saved off before the big red 'delete' button was pressed. Here are my favourite demotivational posters :)









Tomorrow, my favourite animated gifs :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home