13 January 2008

I was supposed to be in Leicester last night for a friend's last big night out before his first child is born but it got cancelled at the last minute after one of his friends was taken seriously (about as serious as it can get) ill. My thoughts are with her family.

On the frivolous side of life - I've completed Project Pointless Looking Glass! :)

I'm sure you'll agree it's utterly pointless, however regular readers of this will note the regularity with which my car gets hit by other cars (most of my major smashes were prior to this blog but it's happened once a year ever since I moved in nearly 10 years ago) when parked on the street outside my house. You may think that Bristolian drivers are just a bit, well, shite at this driving lark but there's a reason for this regular carnage - and Project PLG will show it to you :)

The few readers of this that have visited me know exactly how narrow the streets are round here, so for those that haven't (though you're all welcome anytime) I present A Lap Of Redland to the tune Reality Check by Stigmato Inc. It's not been speeded up at all, but I've edited out the slow drivers holding my stunt driver up *rolls eyes*

[Legal Disclaimer] I found this right? Twasn't me driving. You hear me? [/Legal Disclaimer]


6 Comments:

At 14 January 2008 at 07:14, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice one! You took out the dayglo cyclists then...

 
At 14 January 2008 at 21:43, Blogger Charby said...

scary stuff!
hope the friend is ok!

 
At 14 January 2008 at 22:41, Blogger Red Squirrel said...

Well no, that was kind of the point :(

 
At 15 January 2008 at 08:58, Blogger weenie said...

Yeah, hope your friend has a speedy recovery!

 
At 15 January 2008 at 14:50, Blogger Red Squirrel said...

Um no - it was a friend of a friend (which is why the day was cancelled) and she passed away that day.

 
At 16 January 2008 at 22:50, Blogger weenie said...

Oh. Sorry, mustn't have read your post properly :-(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home