14 August 2006

Well that didn't work out the way it normally does! :-/

Maybe it's because the students aren't around but the prospective lodgers/cat-sitters were not the best bunch. The only one that seemed even slightly interesting was actually in spain while her sister was finding her a room. I'll see her next weekend and see if she's an ok person or not. Otherwise I'll put the room on a website K recommended. Ho hum.

Rest of the weekend was passable - had a few drinks last night with N (the ex of girl 1) who's a great lad but I got let down at the last minute on both friday and saturday night so the weekend was quite dry for me :)

Did spend far too long on the internet after installing a wireless network in the flat. I must make an effort to meet people! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home