30 May 2006

Three posts in three days! It's a bit like getting a hat-trick...

I've taken the day off work after a combination of a couple of beers, a cracking headache from the sunburn, the bug that went round the office last week and a late night caused by internet girl being as addictive as an on-line furby, all combined to convince myself that today wasn't a work day and was actually bank holiday monday when my alarm went off this morning. I woke up at 11:30 when the boss texted me to find out where I was. I claimed I was sick, which isn't that far from the truth.... :)

So I've read a book, tried (and failed) to force blogger to accept images in comments, and now I'm going to have an afternoon nap :)

The good news is that I'll be paying myself this month for the first time since Feb - no more poverty! Yay!

4 Comments:

At 30 May 2006 at 15:26, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see you have learned nothing over the last few years on getting up to goto work Mr P!

 
At 30 May 2006 at 21:14, Blogger Red Squirrel said...

Yeah, it was a bit lax of me. Obviously I blame a nameless person.... :)

 
At 9 June 2006 at 11:13, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 
At 22 July 2006 at 06:21, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home