03 July 2008

Hmmmm...

Apparently I'm 'extremely bendy' (yay!) 'for my age' (unnecessary :( ) and I can hyper-extend (um, I think) most of my joints.

I also appear to be unable to sit properly and that is why I can't play badminton or throw a cricket ball at the moment. I can't sit properly? But...but...that's pretty much all I do every day! Surely I must be good at it by now?

So now I have to get laughed at at work doing some yoga-esque exercise every 30 minutes to extend some neck muscles or something.

Woe betide the first fucker I get to play against when I'm healed then, 'cos that sucker is going to eat shuttlecock.

5 Comments:

At 4 July 2008 at 06:35, Blogger Gorilla Bananas said...

You should patent "Eat my shuttlecock!" as your badminton war cry.

 
At 4 July 2008 at 08:38, Blogger Red Squirrel said...

GB - I think a range of t-shirts is in the offing, although the tennis one - 'Munch on my balls!' - is meeting some resistance from the more family orientated clothes retailers...

 
At 7 July 2008 at 21:41, Blogger weenie said...

Yoga's good for you and you'll come back stronger so your opponents do have something to be afraid of!

 
At 8 July 2008 at 16:23, Blogger Glamourpuss said...

Bendy is good - hyper-extension isn't. Do your physio exercises and stop your bleating; yoga is hardcore - not old ladies farting softly in baggy leotards like everyone thinks.

Puss

 
At 8 July 2008 at 16:26, Blogger Red Squirrel said...

I'm not doing yoga!

Just physio exercises and some rehabilitation stuff...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home