24 March 2008

I spent the weekend in London (watching Spurs beat Portsmouth, going for a few drinks afterwards with yet more people from the internet - and getting a history doctorate on board for our pub quiz team the next time I'm in Oxford - and catching up with one of my cousins and her long-term bloke) having a great time.

And it snowed :)

I did, however, do a rather retarded thing on the way back. I wanted to do this:



but due to the snow, sleet, rain and me not paying attention what I actually did was:


Whoops!

In my defence I went north and turned left, I just didn't realise we'd gone *under* a six lane motorway and looped back on ourselves.

Not much of a defence, really....

Ah well, work tomorrow. I'll post more ninestein stories in the week, plus my reasoning as to why I think I'm becoming a sociopath. One of the nice ones though... ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home