13 September 2007

I went to my first pottery class last night. It was fun :)

I made a spoon and some pots (no seriously). Next week we do mugs and vases.

I also met Holly. She was lovely and has offered to show me some more advanced techniques (of making pots ;-P ). More importantly, she seemed genuinely nice and not a bit of a nutter like I normally end up falling for - clearly the therapy is working already, ha ha ha :-D

England won in the cricket today and have a crunch match against the aussies tomorrow. I've got a funny feeling we'll win and knock the aussies out. That would be soooooooo cool!

5 Comments:

At 14 September 2007 at 08:38, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got visions of the pottery scene from Ghost. If these advanced techniques involve anything like that, your in :o)

 
At 14 September 2007 at 11:27, Blogger Red Squirrel said...

Funnily enough it will involve a potter's wheel! 8-O

*wahey!*

 
At 14 September 2007 at 12:17, Blogger weenie said...

LOL - pottery perv! ;-)

 
At 17 September 2007 at 12:28, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I guess England may have a chance at beating South Africa at the next pot throwing championship.

I doubt you really missed any sports this weekend.

Heh heh heh. Snort! Chuckle!

BTW, the tickets arrived for the Birmingingham gig. Ees naice, yes.

 
At 17 September 2007 at 12:43, Blogger Red Squirrel said...

I did miss the Rugby - I can't say I follow it much.

Was a bit annoyed to lose the cricket though. Note to England: Catch the fucking thing *frown*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home