09 July 2007

We start catering in 4 days :-S

Tomorrow we start ordering food, we have the kitchen and marquees organised, a cash & carry account, several suppliers accounts, company mobiles, about 60 staff, a freezer van, two other trucks, a band, a DJ, lights galore, two 14' wooden knives, a laptop running off a mobile phone modem, a DVD player, projector and cinema screen, 75 t-shirts, 10,000 wooden spoons and enough timber to build an ark.

And by the end of July we should've fed 2,500 people about 10,000 meals.

And then we have another festival likely at the end of August :)

Oh yeah, and I'll still be doing 7.5 hours a day on the day job. He he he. Beats being bored! :-D

I may get a blog-sitter in while I'm away. I'm sure Steve and Token would love the opportunity to post embarrassing stories about me on here.

6 Comments:

At 10 July 2007 at 07:34, Blogger weenie said...

We'll see who's laffing when Torres bags a brace against Spurs... ;-P

 
At 10 July 2007 at 08:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not enough space on bloggers servers for the stories. But I do remember the most I ever embarrassed you (I think it was the worst). You mistakenly let on you fancied one of the glass collectors in the Bulls Head - I childishly kept moving all the emty glasses directly in front of you from any table I could find whilst making, again childish, remarks when she came to colect them every 30 seconds ;) happy days

 
At 10 July 2007 at 10:42, Blogger Red Squirrel said...

Oh yeah, and when I went bright red and stopped talking you ran after her yelling 'my mate fancies you!' in front of the whole pub. Bastard.

She was nice though :)

 
At 10 July 2007 at 13:10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aye she was. Not as nice as Abbey though...

 
At 10 July 2007 at 13:38, Blogger Red Squirrel said...

You're supposed to be telling these stories when I'm not here *rolls eyes*

Neither of you two up for blog-sitting then? I shall offer the position to Charby instead :-P

 
At 10 July 2007 at 13:46, Blogger weenie said...

A Torres brace will be a tough bet!

I'll think of some other wagers closer to the fixtures... ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home