06 April 2006

Guys and girls, it's come to this. I have one more day of my holiday to go. Rupes and I are maybe going to the peak (depends on the smog) but probably going for proper massages, dim sum, and maybe a visit to the buddha at Lan cho (sp?).

I can feel the holiday slipping away so can whomever reads this please, please leave a comment (the link below this that says, no doubt '0 Comments') and make me feel better. I know a bunch of you have read this and I appreciate the emails but I don't want to go back to work so I'd like a final guestbook type thing to appear until I'm back at Bristol.

We won the pub quiz tonight because the final question was name the 24 elements containing the letter C. Can't believe I missed Protactinium! Always good to be of service... ;)

3 Comments:

At 7 April 2006 at 00:26, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comment 1 (possibly will not appear)

 
At 7 April 2006 at 00:29, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi m8, bring back that holiday buzz and it'll last you the rest of the year. Cool pics btw, been well impressed.

 
At 11 April 2006 at 10:27, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the blog, I've enjoyed the extracts from your trip especially sitting here at work watching the rain, sleet & snow. Wish I'd gone along.

I would have commented sooner but D & I got lost in Amsterdam for a few days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home