06 April 2006

The party was excellent (even though we lost Rupes about 1am when he wandered off to sleep in the bushes) and ended up with myself and Rossi heading into Wan Chai for a few drinks. He took me to a bar called Fenwicks which was bizarre in the extreme - full of either prostitutes or western middle-aged men talking to prostitutes. Was hilarious but also felt edgy as apparently the triads control most of it. After that we went to From Dusk Til Dawn which still had a live band playing at 5am. Got chatting to some french guy from africa (can't remember where) who seemed really nice until I realised he was trying to pimp his 'sister' sitting next to him. I beat a hasty retreat to find Rossi where we got a cab home to avoid the three ladyboys follwing us around. Got back at 6am and then slept all of yesterday!

I'm not sure I could live here though - I'd be dead of liver poisoning inside a month.... :)

2 Comments:

At 6 April 2006 at 09:40, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We need assistance in reducing the beer supply in Scotland!
You up for a trip to Edinburgh for the Easter (14-17 April) weekend? I'm hooking up with the London crowd in Edinburgh & there's room for you if you like.
I intend to wear wode & a kilt & shout "McFreedom!" at irregular intervals. Then I'm going to get drunk.

 
At 6 April 2006 at 12:10, Blogger Red Squirrel said...

Would love to, but that's my first weekend back and I'm going to have to take some time earning money to pay for this holiday plus doing everything at home that will've built up over the last month!

Shouldn't it be McFreedom Fries?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home